Published: July 10, 2018
HDI and HDI CATS have launched an ADA Training series to be held on the fourth Thursday of each month covering different topics surrounding the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The next training will be led by Jason Jones and will cover Program Access and Structural Accessibility of Public Facilities: Exploring Title II on July 26, 2018 from 10-11am. You can register at https://uky.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dmuHhROVAnYfsON or get more information by emailing email@example.com.
In person – HDI CATS – 2358 Nicholasville Rd. Suite 180, Lexington KY
From PC, MAC or mobile device: uky.zoom.us/j/8592577225
By phone 1.646.558.8656 meeting id: 8592577225
We were trained by the Southeast ADA to provide trainings on topics that cover the ADA. We are just beginning with a 4th Thursday ADA series, and have a different topic each month. These are intended to increase understanding of rights and responsibilities offered through the legislation. Certainly a good opportunity to increase capacity of providers! —Christina Espinosa-Bard, Center for Assistive Technology Services Director.
View the flyer.
Mark your calendars for upcoming ADA Talks:
- Program Access and Structural Accessibility of Public Facilities: Exploring Title II: July 26. 2018
- Public Transportation & the ADA: FTA-DOT Regulations: August 23, 2018
- Disability & Law Enforcement: Interaction and Emergency Response: September 27, 2018
- ADA & Public Accommodations: Legal Applications of Title III: October 25, 2019
- (No 4th Thursday ADA Talks in November & December)
- Accessible Technology & the Workforce: AT as a Reasonable Accommodation: January 24, 2019