- The 4th Thursday ADA Talks: June June 15, 2018
- HDI’s Developmental Disabilities Graduate Certificate Program Invites Tony Dotson to Speak on Leadership June 7, 2018
- KentuckyWorks Post-Secondary Community Conversation June 5, 2018
- KentuckyWorks Family and Youth Engagement Community Conversation June 1, 2018
- Governor Issues Executive Order Making Employment for People with Disabilities a Top Priority in Kentucky May 15, 2018
HDI and HDI CATS have launched an ADA Training series to be held on the fourth Thursday of each month covering different topics surrounding the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The next training will be led by Jason Jones and will cover Service Animals & the ADA: Implications for Title II and III Entities on June 28, 2018 from 10-11am. You can register at https://uky.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dmuHhROVAnYfsON or get more information by emailing email@example.com.