- Spring Seminar: Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: An Overview February 23, 2018
- Raising Awareness and Inclusion for Healthy Hearts February 21, 2018
- HDI’s Christine Hausman Selected as Act Early Ambassador for Kentucky February 21, 2018
- Latest Fund for Excellence Grants: Winter 2018 February 12, 2018
- HDI Center for Assistive Technology Services Grand Opening! January 29, 2018
“Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptomology can overlap and present similarly. The presentation will provide an overview of TBI and PTSD while also outlining how the course of symptoms differ.” – Dr. Keli Blankenship
Join us in person or online for our Spring Seminar series on Friday, March 2, 2018 from 1 – 3pm ET to learn more about the “Traumatic Brain Injury and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: An Overview.” Learn more from experts Dr. Keli Blankenship and Dr. Elizabeth Rudisell (Psychologist at the Lexington VA within the Substance Abuse and PTSD residential program). The seminar will be held at the UK Coldstream Research Campus Human Development Institute Training Room 1525 Bull Lea Road, Lexington KY. A link to the live video stream of the seminar will be sent to registrants.
Click here to register for the seminar. For help registering, contact email@example.com.Spring Seminar: Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: An OverviewRead More…