- The 4th Thursday ADA Talks: September September 11, 2018
- Project CHEER offers Adaptive Exercise Videos to Improve Health for Everyone! September 4, 2018
- Fund for Excellence Awarded for Teacher Effectiveness Study August 24, 2018
- Fall Seminar: Supported Decision-Making and Guardianship August 24, 2018
- KentuckyWorks featured at Regional Parent Summit on Autism August 22, 2018
HDI and HDI CATS have launched an ADA Training series to be held on the fourth Thursday of each month covering different topics surrounding the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The next training will be led by Jason Jones and will cover Disability & Law Enforcement: Interaction and Emergency Response on September 27, 2018 from 10-11am. You can register here or get more information by emailing email@example.com.The 4th Thursday ADA Talks: SeptemberRead More…