- KentuckyWorks Louisville Employment Community Conversation October 12, 2018
- Alternative High School Diploma Update October 11, 2018
- Tracking Employment Progress in KY for Students with Disabilities October 11, 2018
- Kentucky’s Employment First Council Launches First Meeting! October 8, 2018
- Spotlight on Danielle Augustin October 8, 2018
Come join us on Monday, December 3 from 6:30-8:30pm at Down Syndrome of Louisville’s Sublett Hall to engage in conversations about setting employment priorities for people with disabilities throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky! Organizing partners of the event include Down Syndrome of Louisville, Center for Accessible Living, and the University of Louisville Kentucky Autism Training Center.
This event is open to all youth with disabilities, their families, educators and employment professionals, and the location is Down Syndrome Louisville Sublett Hall at 5001 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy., Louisville, KY 40291. Registration is free, and DSL is generously providing refreshments.
To register and reserve a spot, click here. Download the flyer here.KentuckyWorks Louisville Employment Community ConversationRead More…