- Fall Seminar: Path to Employment for Veterans With and Without Disabilities October 11, 2017
- HDI 2017 Annual Report and Video October 6, 2017
- HDI Seeking Rehabilitation Technologist Senior October 3, 2017
- Research Brief Fall 2017: A Statewide Community Conversation about Post-School Employment for Kentucky Youth with the Most Significant Disabilities September 19, 2017
- Fall Seminar: Disability Law and Policy: Emerging Trends and Future Practice September 12, 2017
“Today’s military has almost all the occupations found in the business community. With businesses struggling to find qualified employees, veterans with and without disabilities can help fill the gap by bringing not only the skills but experience as well. The key is to match the right veteran with the right employer for the mutual benefit of both.” David Kuhn, Veterans Program Coordinator
Join us in person or online for our Fall Seminar series on Friday, October 20, 2017 from 1 – 3pm ET to learn more about the “Path to Employment for Veterans With and Without Disabilities.” Learn more from experts David Kuhn (Veterans Program Coordinator, Kentucky Office of Employment and Training, Frankfort, Kentucky) and Keith Hosey (Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist with the Louisville VA Medical Complex/Therapeutic and Supported Employment Services). The seminar will be held at the UK Coldstream Research Campus Human Development Institute Training Room 1525 Bull Lea Road, Lexington KY. A link to the live video stream of the seminar will be sent to registrants.
Click here to register for the seminar. For help registering, contact email@example.com.Fall Seminar: Path to Employment for Veterans With and Without DisabilitiesRead More…